You can contact us with queries or comments by using the form underneath the FAQs. We will do our best to respond but it may sometimes take a few days, as our contributing writers and editor have several projects currently on the go (these people can’t seem to say no to anybody).
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions that people ask us (or the general theme of them), together with either a short response from us, where appropriate, or links to somewhere on the site that we have answered them. (the FAQs are currently being edited…please use the contact form at the bottom for now).
- How much protein should I eat per day?
- How much of each macronutrient – protein, carbohydrate and fat – should I eat?
- Can I reach my goals without taking any supplements?
- Should I take Creatine or not. I hear so many different things?
- Should I take a multivitamin or are they a waste of money?
- Should I eat lots of small meals a day or stick to breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- Does Intermittent Fasting Work for Weight Loss?
- Will a high protein diet help me burn fat?
- What foods can I eat to lose weight
- Should I be eating fat if I want to lose weight – I hear different things all the time?
- Do low-carb or zero-carb diets work?
- Do calorie restriction diets work?
- Do I need to count calories to lose weight?
- How long should my workout last?
- I do my cardio before weights to get it out of the way. Is that right?
- Do fat burners really work – I heard most of them are just caffeine and not much else?
- I hear the terms ‘fat burners’, diet pills’ and ‘appetite suppressors’ – what’s the difference?
- Is there a supplement you recommend for losing weight?
- What is the best supplement for adding muscle mass quickly?
- Which is the most powerful pre-workout supplement you use?
- Is there a fast working fat burner that you can recommend?
If you need to contact us for any reason, please do so with the form below.